JOIN US IN YOGYAKARTA!
The South-East Asia Regional Association of Medical Education (SEARAME) in collaboration with the Faculty of Medicine Universitas Gadjah Mada and the Indonesian Association for the Study of Health Profession Education (IASHE) is organizing an international conference in conjunction with WFME Meeting, 2nd Just-In-Time (JIT) Medical Euducation Conference and5th ISAHE Conference. The theme Improving the quality of health professions education for the better future of health services is chosen to address the 2013 WHO Guideline on Transforming and scaling up health professionals’ education and training.
Read more about the conference theme here.
Why should attend?
- Three international events in one attendance!
- Participate in stimulating, thought-provoking interactive sessions – plenaries, symposia, short communications, preconference and conference workshops, posters, e-posters, research papers, doctoral reports, meet the experts, and so much more!
- Following the sessions of particular relevance to you in undergraduate education, postgraduate education and training, continuing professional development, and other health care education areas.
- Many preconference workshops delivered by experts in their field
- Participate in the 2nd Just-In-Time medical education conference and the 5th IASHE Conference altogether
- Present your work, receive feedback from colleagues, engage and build a network
- Exposure to many great products and services demonstrated in the exhibition
- Get a world-view of what is happening in medical and healthcare professions education;
- Enjoy the beauty & hospitality of Yogyakarta, one of the renowned center of Javanese culture whilst also bear the title of Education City in Indonesia.
Who should attend?
- Healthcare educators and practitioners from every health professions (i.e., medicine, nursing, midwifery, pharmacy, nutrition, physiotherapy, etc.)
- leadership, staff, students of health education institutions
- academic authorities and regulatory bodies
- health policy makers and health organization managers
- health professionals associations